PLUMBER - JOURNEYMAN & APPRENTICE
We are looking for plumbing technicians who will be responsible for plumbing installation, repair, maintenance, and testing in condominium / High-rise buildings and residential homes.
Daily activities will consist of leak investigations, plumbing fittings/fixtures installations, and repairs. The plumbers need to submit work orders on daily basis for review and approval.
· Complete all assign work orders by working independently and in teams with minimum supervision to assess situations, implement actions, and perform physical tasks according to codes and best practices.
· After-hours emergency service calls or after-hours work availability - On Rota
· Must be a Certified Journeyman Plumber or apprentice level 3+
· Valid driver’s license.
· Minimum 5 years experience in the plumbing industry.
· Experience in condominium plumbing is considered an asset.
· Must be strictly professional, courteous and customer service-oriented manner on every call.
· Meet deadlines and properly advise customers on proper care and maintenance
17 Plumbing & Construction Design Ltd offers:
· Great pay and compensation
· Balanced and flexible work hours
· Company Vehicle
· On-job training
Job Type: Full-time
Salary : $ 40 - $60